This wiki documents Piksi v2.3.1 which was discontinued April 1st, 2017.
Visit support.swiftnav.com for newer products including Piksi Multi.
From Swift Navigation Wiki
For support of Piksi Multi and other new products open Swift Navigation Support Portal at swiftnav.com/support.
Information retained on this Wiki is applicable only to the Piksi v2.3.1 receiver.
What is Piksi?
Piksi is a high precision GPS receiver hardware platform with open-source firmware and hardware, implementing real-time kinematic (RTK) technology.
How do I use Piksi?
If you have Piksi, here are the basic steps to basic get it up and running.
How do I integrate Piksi into my application?
Now that you can use Piksi, let's review application integration strategies.
How do I modify Piksi?
Now that you understand Piksi integration, let's tackle Piksi development.
- Re: [swiftnav-discuss] Re: Three Piksis on same network, for position+orientation ?
Since the base station is sending correction data to the rovers. Should you not UNCHECK the "Hide Observations from other receivers" on the rovers, and CHECK the "Hide Observations f...
- jd22...@dal.ca | October 17, 3:43 PM UTC
- Re: Swift Cosole V:1.1G does not show informations under observation and setting
I tried several time reconnecting. But yet failed. On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 1:22:45 PM UTC+11, sahan Dandeniya wrote: > > Hello there, > > I want to test Piksi Multi evaluation...
- sahan Dandeniya | October 13, 3:58 AM UTC
- Re: [swiftnav-discuss] Swift Cosole V:1.1G does not show informations under observation and setting
Yes I get this error sometimes. If you reconnect or power cycle it normally works ok. Is it a usb thing Swift folk? On 12 Oct 2017 02:22, "sahan Dandeniya" <dgsth...@gmail.com> wrot...
- Kirk Martinez | October 12, 7:12 PM UTC