From Swift Navigation Wiki
What is Piksi?
Piksi is a high precision GPS receiver hardware platform with open-source firmware and hardware, implementing real-time kinematic (RTK) technology.
How do I use Piksi?
If you have Piksi, here are the basic steps to basic get it up and running.
How do I integrate Piksi into my application?
Now that you can use Piksi, let's review application integration strategies.
How do I modify Piksi?
Now that you understand Piksi integration, let's tackle Piksi development.
- Re: cannot open console in Ubuntu 16.04
Gary, I think everything is setup correctly, you just need to set your python path before you launch the console so that it resolve the piksi_tools imports. From the root of piksi tools, please try...
- Dennis Zollo | August 29, 8:26 PM UTC
- Re: [swiftnav-discuss] Re: Fixed baseline is definitely not fixed.
Mike, Sorry to hear you are having difficulties achieving the accuracy you need in your application. You should be seeing better results. I'm going to email you directly to gain some more under...
- Swift Navigation (Josh Kretzmer) | August 29, 5:22 PM UTC
- Re: Communication problem between base and rover
HI GPS injection is finally working I had to change over to Mission Planner 1.3.38 and am able to get the GPS_STATUS2 as 5. I believe the Piksi radio was the issue and delaying the RTK FIX On Thurs...
- Francis Dominic | August 29, 12:42 PM UTC