This wiki documents Piksi v2.3.1 which was discontinued April 1st, 2017.
Visit support.swiftnav.com for newer products including Piksi Multi.
Piksi is a flexible, high-performance GPS receiver hardware platform with open-source firmware and board design.
- Piksi Datasheet (PDF)
- SwiftNAP Datasheet (TODO)
- User Guides
- Piksi User Getting Started Guide
- Piksi Developer Getting Started Guide
- How To Guides
- Frequently Asked Questions
- SwiftNav Binary Protocol
- Logging Data from the Console
- Integration Guides
- Firmware Documentation
- Firmware Downloads
- Piksi Console
- Piksi User Getting Started Guide: Piksi Console Software
- Firmware GitHub page
- Hardware Design